RETURNS & EXCHANGES
At Giraux we work hard every day in designing jewelry we feel is at the highest level of workmanship in the industry. Our passionate design team is committed to this goal and places a lot of effort in the meticulous nature of designing jewelry.
Our return policy reflects the commitment we have in creating every piece of jewelry at the highest level of workmanship.
Items purchased through our web site may be returned within 30 days for a full refund with the following terms and conditions:1
- Special orders or custom orders are not returnable.2
- Items with personalized engraving are not returnable.
- If the item had a security tag attached when delivered to you, the tag must still be attached to the item.
- No visible wear and tear or repair work done to the item.
- The original GIA or lab report must accompany a return diamond or gemstone.
- A return authorization number must be given to you by one or our team members. To receive this number please email us at: email@example.com or call us at: (415) 863-8188. Please reference your original sales order number when contacting us.
- Refunds are processed within 7 days of receiving your item back.
- If you prefer to exchange an item purchased through our web site, please contact one of our team members and they will help you with your request.
- Since the in-store experience is more personalized, our 30 day return policy refers to an online originated purchase. Item(s) or samples that were not viewed in person before purchasing.
- Special Orders (SO) or Custom Orders (CO) are defined as items that were crafted to your specific requirements. Generally these orders are generated by selecting our Custom Design or Request Information Fields. Special Order diamonds or gemstones are items that were purchased for your specific requirements. In most cases, restrictions apply when returning these items.