LIFETIME DIAMOND UPGRADE POLICY
All loose diamonds and diamond stud earrings purchased from Giraux may be upgraded as long as the following terms and conditions are met:
- New item must be valued at 35% more than the trade-in amount. This does not include sales tax, shipping, or repair work.
- The new item is in our current inventory and not a Special Order diamond.
- Upgrade credit does not include taxes or duty paid on the original purchase. All applicable taxes or duties will be applied onto the full price of the new diamond before a credit can be applied.
- The diamond that is being upgraded must be in original purchase condition, free from chips or abrasions, and accompanied by the original GIA or lab report. Diamonds that are not returned with the original GIA or lab report will be subject to a $100 per carat deduction from the original trade in amount.
- Diamonds that are purchased for your specific requirement, and/or Special Order diamonds may have additional restrictions when trading in. Trade-in amount for these diamonds will be determined on a case by case basis.